Clothing Answers

What is that flap on underwear for?

The Flap (also called a "fly) found, most often on boxers and some styles of Briefs (also called Tighty Whiteys), is an invention made purely out of convenience! The main use is for when males urinate, they won't have to completely take they underwear or pants completely down! You can pull your penis out of the fly and urinate, then be completely re-dressed in mere seconds! Hope this helps!
Hots dresses
Cloth Answers